Dainese Manis 59 Back Protector
The most advanced design characterizes this innovative back protector that breaks the classic design patterns, and sets new ergonomic standards. The innovative construction solution gives the Dainese Manis protector 3 more degrees of freedom than protectors of the past, thus allowing it to closely replicate all the shapes of the human back in typical motorcycle racing positions. The Dainese Manis back protector is capable of extending or retracting by bending, in this way following the movements of the torso. It is also able to bend and twist to follow the lateral bending movements of the body. The composite sandwich is the result of the 30 years of experience in the design of back protectors, the external plates with controlled elastic return movement are made of polypropylene and coupled to the Crash absorb®. A final layer of comfort material ensures precise coupling with the surface anatomy of the back. The Dainese Manis protector is characterized by large perforations and very small surfaces in contact with the body to provide maximum thermal comfort, while the lightweight design completes the design harmony of this revolutionary back protection system.
- Back protector certified according to the standard EN1621.2/2003 (Level 2)
- Articulated external plates with controlled mobility
- Polypropylene structure with perforated and corrugated structure.
- Inner core in perforated Crash absorb®
- Localized comfort padding
- Back protector with 4 degrees of freedom:
- Longitudinal stretch
- Longitudinal bending
- Lateral bending controlled by special tensioners
- External perforated plates
- Crash absorb® perforated absorption material
- Reduced contact area
- Adjustable and removable straps
- Adjustable lumbar strip with double Velcro