HJC RPHA10 Plus – Lorenzo Graffiti Helmet
The HJC RPHA 10+ Lorenzo Graffiti has been developed in a high velocity wind tunnel, this technology gives the helmet great stability even at high speeds. An optimised ventilation system, designed to work with its aerodynamics, allows the rider to feel constantly refreshed and awake at all times. Included with all our HJC R-PHA 10+ crash helmets is a free smoke tinted visor and pinlock lens, just making the helmet even more disirable
- Advanced PIM (Premium Integrated Matrix) Construction: A matrix of carbon fiber, aramid, fiberglass and organic non-woven fabric creates a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight performance shell.
- Extremely Light Weight: The use of advanced technology results in a lightweight helmet for all-day comfort.
- Optimal Shell Sizing: Three shell sizes (XS-S, M-L and XL-XXL) provide riders with proportional sizing.
- Superior Aerodynamics: Countless hours of development and testing conducted inside the HJC high-speed wind tunnel results in absolutely smooth airflow for low wind resistance, reduced wind noise levels, and maximum ventilation.
- Max Airflow Top Vent: Six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent.
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- 3D Anti-Scratch Visor and Pinlock insert included.
- Innovative Center One-Touch Locking System: Easy open/close action with an extremely secure seal.
- RapidFire II Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- SilverCool Plus Interior: Premium, soft feel for comfort, light weight, moisture-wicking action, odor-free and anti-bacterial interior treatment.
- Self-Cooling Interior: Innovative, new fabric features self-cooling properties that cools down faster than other fabrics.
- Breath Guard and Chin Curtain included.