Keis X10 Heated Bodywarmer
The latest Keis X10 heated vest has elasticated side panels for a perfect fit for both men and women. The X10 also has an advanced cable management system – the supply cables and optional controller have their own dedicated pocket within the garment to keep things tidy and easy to find. The garment has 3 heat zones; 2 chest panels and 1 panel covering the lower back and kidney areas. Additional power sockets under the arms and at the base allow wearers to ‘daisy chain’ Keis inner or outer gloves and insoles, reducing the amount of cabling. The X10 comes with a fused power cable for connection directly to the bike and a selection of fuses to accommodate the varied accessory combinations.
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric with elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest and kidney areas for maximum effect.
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime.
- Optional battery pack and chargers available
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions
- Current Draw 1.5A. Typical Power 18W
- Special offer – Includes a FREE Heavy Duty Controller (worth £34.99) see image 2
- Please Note – Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you need to order the chest size smaller for a snug fit