Keis X25 Sleeved Heated Jacket
The Keis X25 sleeved heated jacket is full of features guaranteed to keep you comfortably warm through the coldest winters. There are 6 heat zones; back, chest, sleeves and collar with a power distribution system allowing gloves and in-soles to be plugged in. There are also dedicated pockets for a temperature controller and leads.
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric with elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, kidneys arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Current Draw 7A. Typical Power 84W
- Ride Magazine recommended
- Heat controller included
- Please Note – Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you need to order the chest size smaller for a snug fit
- Please Note – This product is not suitable for use with Li-Ion Battery Packs