Merlin Draycott Leather Jacket – Black
Draycott is a classically styled motorcycle jacket with a ton of stunning detail and design features, both inside and outside the garment.
Built from a premium cowhide outer Draycott has two vertical vents on the front, one large horizontal vent to the rear, as well as multiple pockets. The rear shoulder has expanding shoulder blades for better movement and flexibility. Internally you can remove the thermal lining (gilet) which comes with diamond stitching and a beautiful leather patch detail. Protection comes in the form of pre-fitted CE level 2 certified shoulder and elbow armour, which is extremely soft and flexible.
This Draycott leather jacket with a retro and classic style is part of our Heritage Collection which is all about creating fashionable and protective riding gear inspired by the resurgence in cafe racer and custom bikes.
- Classically styled retro jacket
- Premium full grain 1.2-1.3mm grade AAA cowhide leather
- Removable 100g thermal gilet lining with British woven Marton Mills® tartan lining
- SW® Level 2 armour pre-fitted to shoulder and elbows (removable)
- Back pocket prepared for optional CE rated armour
- YKK® zippers used throughout with an antique brass finish
- Twin chest ventilation points
- Lower external pockets with Marton Mills® trim
- Split hem opening with accordion stretch
- Expanding rear shoulder panels for improved movement and fit
- Merlin branded snap studs in a complimentary antique brass finish
- Short YKK® jacket to jean connecting zip
- Product Code: MPL047
- Colour – Black